Thursday, October 8, 2009

Knoxville Wedding Photography Leigh+Jamie 10.02.09

Last Friday was wedding number two of "Octoblitz". So far, I'm still sane (or at least as much as I was after I met Danielle). It helps when we have such awesome couples like Leigh and Jamie. We did their engagement session just a few weeks ago (check them out here) and we knew then that their wedding was going to be a blast. And it was! It was a small, intimate wedding at All Saints Church, with beautiful flowers by our buddy Lisa Foster. The reception was at the couple's home in Knoxville with some yummy eats by Rex Bradford Jones.

Here are some of our faves:


Let's start off with a detail group.



Sorry, I like the shoe shot so much I wanted to show it bigger.



Flowergirl Kristian.



How great is this? Jamie is watching the Office while getting ready. I should have hung out in this room all day!



The beautiful Leigh in some nice October sunshine.





Another great bouquet from Lisa Foster.







Playing with some different light sources.



The next four just warm my heart. Leigh asked her grandmother to say a prayer before the ceremony started. It was one of the sweetest prayers I've heard.












A little look during a song.



Check out that smile!



Ryan Sutton, with Ryan's Production wedding videography, works his magic.



The great escape.



Absolutely one of my favorites.





I see the moon and the moon sees me.



I don't know if Kristian was making a face at me or if I just caught her eating something she wasn't supposed to.



I don't know what was said, but I'm sure it was funny!



Easy there Jamie.





Jamie and Leigh and an impromptu first dance in their living room later in the evening.





Leigh preferred the basketball method for the bouquet toss.



The great escape, part two!



Available light is using whatever light is available. In this case, the flood lights on their garage.



Swing time.



Whatever you do, don't taunt a bride with a Super Soaker.


Leigh and Jamie, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy your photos!

Later,
Wes

2 comments:

Michael&MelissaWolffe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Badass fichera, badass

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com