Monday, October 26, 2009

Knoxville Engagement Photography - Elizabeth and David

A couple weeks ago we squeezed in an engagement session for one of our 2010 couples, Elizabeth and David. We met up with them at one of our old haunts, the UT Ag Gardens, and then headed to the World's Fair Park to play in the fading light. I say fading light because, once again, we started shooting and were having so much fun that we literally shot until it was too dark to photograph any more. Good times!!

Here are some faves from their session...


Elizabeth and David brought their pooch Hallie along for a few photos.





Danielle hid in the bushes for this photo.



And I crouched down in the grass for this one. We probably looked like a pair of paparazzo stalking Elizabeth and David. :)







I always hope that folks will let me know if a train is coming up behind me. I guess I'll just have to watch for the look of terror on their faces as my warning.









Cool staircase at the L&N.



Empty playground + big kids = FUN!



Maybe I don't get out much, but I thought this was one of the coolest things ever. They didn't have such cool contraptions when I was a kid (apparently David thought it was pretty cool too!).



David got a little inverted, so Elizabeth gave him a kiss, Spiderman style.





Hope Photography has a few graffiti artists on staff armed with chalk. They scout ahead before engagement session and tag cool walls like this for us. (Not really, but how cool would that be?)



Someone left the lights on at the amphitheater so I had Elizabeth and Dave jump in the spotlight. I should have Photoshopped a thousand screaming fans in the background.



I wanted to put some lyrics from the Red Hot Chili Peppers "Under the Bridge" with this photo, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that's not really a good song to pair up with lovey-dove photos. Nothing says romance like a song about shooting smack.


Thanks for playing Elizabeth and David! We're looking forward to the wedding!

Later,
Wes

Coming up: Rachel and Hugh's Whitestone wedding!

1 comments:

Kelly Vasami said...

Great shots! And LOL at the Red Hot Chili Peppers reference.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com