Friday, December 19, 2008

Taylor+Jonathan's eSession

Last week I shared our last wedding of the year and today I share the last engagement session of the year (well, I'm assuming so... there's only a week and a half left if you want to squeeze something in). We met up with Taylor and Jonathan at Butterfly Gap Retreat in Maryville. We're excited that their May wedding is going to be there because we love Butterfly Gap! We had fun walking around the grounds looking for some new places to shoot. So enjoy a few of our favorites from the day...

Aren't they cute together?




The infamous blue wall...




We found a little tall grass to play in.




I think Jonathan was saying something about killing me at this point. I'll admit, the grooms aren't always into the sessions. But I think Jonathan ended up having a good time. Eh, I'm bigger than most of the grooms anyway... I'll scare them into enjoying it by the end of the day.






Cool sky!


I've got so many jokes about swinging that I'll spare you from.


Thanks Taylor and Jonathan! We hope you all enjoy the photos!

And for those of you curious to see some more photos of baby Amelia, we did a 3-month session the other day. So check back next week!!

-Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this E-session. I am a big admirer of your work. It is, in my opinion, quite exceptional! Just wanted to leave a little blog love for 'Hope Photography'. :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Julie! We love to hear the great compliments and it really is awesome to hear of another photographer who likes our work and follows our blog!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com