Sunday, December 30, 2007

We hope you had a Merry Christmas!

I know we did. Actually four Christmas' to be exact (4 different family groupings that wanted to see Maddie). It was nice spending time with family and relaxing and not thinking about work for a few days.

And of course the gifts weren't too bad either.

Gift of year for Danielle: a 9x12 Vision Art book of photos of Maddie. These are the art books we use as wedding albums (if you've seen them or have one, you know how nice they are). She's been hinting around for months about wanting one, but I completely surprised her. Not that I had any photos of Maddie lying around or anything.

Gift of the year of me: an iPhone! I was totally surprised. I've never really been into cell phones (always went for the free one whenever I signed up for service), but when I saw the iPhone earlier this year I was definitely intrigued. So far, I absolutely love this little thing (and have only dropped it once)! Surfing the net, emailing clients, keeping a calender and all my contacts with me at all times in a convenient little package... it's too cool. I mean, it's something we needed for the business of course. She also got me a "I Love My Wife" t-shirt that I will proudly wear because, well, I do love her a little bit. ;)

Gift of the year for Maddie: Name it, she got it. A bazillion Care Bears. Disney Princesses, Shrek, Legos, a toy laptop. But the thing she keeps up with the most? These little tiny toy horses I found for $2 at WalMart and this squishy $2 snow globe my Mom got her from Walgreens. Figures, huh? She does love all her new toys though and it's fun for Danielle and I. We'll clean the living and leave the room for two minutes only to return and it looks like someone dropped a Toys-R-Us bomb on the carpet again. How does the kid do it? This isn't something they warn you about in the parenting books.

Again, Happy Holidays to all our friends out there and we hope you have a great New Year (where the crap did '07 go? Geez).

-Wes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com