Sunday, December 9, 2007

Daniel and Lara 11-24-07

Here are a few shots from our last wedding. Lara and Daniel had their wedding and reception at the Foundry in Knoxville. It was a beautiful fall affair.
















Lara's not as sneaky as I am. I caught her trying to catch me.

As you can see, I'm trying a bigger format for displaying the photos now. One of the many little changes I'm making as I figure out how to tweak the html code on this thing. Stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks,
Wes

1 comments:

Becky said...

Isn't HTML fun? I've learned how to manipulate and change lots of things. I love it.....wish I had gone to school for such a thing. Looks good BTW.

Bikerchickz

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com