Saturday, December 29, 2007

Linda's Z

One of the first things that made me really think that photography would be a cool job was drooling over car magazines with my buddy Brent Jackson in Myrtle Beach, SC. He and I would check out Car and Driver, Motor Trend, Road and Track from the Myrtle Beach Air Force Base library (our dads were both in the Air Force) and cut out awesome photos of even awesomer (is that a word? How about more awesome) cars and tape them to our Trapper Keepers and notebooks (sorry about that if you were browsing those 'zines in the late 80s at the base and came across a hole in a page or two).

Since I've grown up (ha!) and actually become a photographer though, I've yet to take the time to pursue cars aside from shooting my own vehicles from time to time. A couple of weeks before Christmas a good friend of mine asked me if I would be interested in shooting her slick Nissan 350Z so she could give her husband some prints as a present. Of course I jumped at the chance. We had a few rain delays, but finally got to meet up and did half the shoot on the Maryville College campus and the other half in a new parking garage in downtown. It's been killing me not to post these, but I never know if Tony keeps track of the blog and Linda would probably have shot me if I let the cat out of the bag.

Enough chatter, check out the Z:















Short story long, if you've got a car that you want to show off, PLEASE don't hesitate to call or email. I'd love it if cars became a whole new facet to Hope Photography.

-Wes
Hope Photography
865-977-6483

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You can't imagine how excited I was when Linda showed me the pictures from the photoshoot of our Z. The pictures are great! I have shown the proofs to friends and even people I have never met have seen them and the response is all the same -"great pictures", "could be an ad or billboard", "impressive". Thanks Wes (and Danielle and Maddie) for some great pictures!

Wes Hope said...

Thanks for the comments Tony! And an even bigger thanks for spreading the word amongst the car forums.

We need to do another shoot. I'm thinking some actions shots on the Dragon!

-Wes

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com