Saturday, March 17, 2012

Foto February : Some Beautiful Yoga

Welcome back to us! We had a wonderful spring break trip with the girls and now it's back to work. Today's Foto February post was a bit of a surprise. Well, a surprise for me. I never thought I would get excited about yoga. And to be honest, when Danielle, one of my Danielle's college classmates, contacted us wanting some scenic photos of her doing yoga, I was a bit skeptical about what I would get. But as I began scouting locations, I started getting more and more excited. We had a few weather delays, but when we finally got together it was a beautiful day and we captured some amazing photos.

I'm not even going to pretend to know the names of the different poses.


These first few are from the Foothills Parkway.






I *love* this one.


I could tell you where this cool bamboo is, but then I'd have to kill you. Wait, that probably goes against some of the peaceful ideals behind yoga. Sorry.




This field is near our house. I've wanted to shoot something here for a while.






And then there's an abandoned subdivision near us as well.


Aren't these trees cool? I also played around with my lighting some. This is available.


This with with off camera flash.


And this is with a wee bit of sunset.




Who knew I could have this much fun shooting yoga?!? Thank you so much, Danielle!!

2 comments:

The displaced Fabulachian said...

Love, love, love!! Thanks so much for doing these -- I had a great time!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful. Your photography skills amaze me!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com