Friday, April 16, 2010

Maryville Children's Photography - Clare + Adam

Happy Friday everyone! Today I wanted to share some photos from a recent portrait session. We first met this cute pair of kiddos almost two years ago (hope in the way back machine and view their photos here). Clare and Adam's mom, Amy, had seen a huge canvas we have of Maddie in a field of daffodils (when she was two!) hanging in our living room and told us that she had to have a photo of her kids in the daffodils. So a couple weeks ago when the field was in bloom, Amy redeemed a gift certificate of ours she won at a Secret Safe Place for Newborns silent auction last year and we had a blast photographing the kids once again.


Isn't Clare pretty?



And Adam's a ham!



Clare said, "I'm a cat!"



And Adam said, "iieeeee!" :)







He was trying to show me how he can flip.



Such a cutie!



Adam kept attacking me with a stick. I think that meant he liked me.



I love this… one of the few photos I was able to capture of them together. Can't you just feel the brotherly love in these? ;)



Oh, to be young and carefree again!




Thanks for playing, Clare and Adam!!

-Wes

Coming next: Our latest crazy advertisement! (Trust me, you'll want to come back and see it!)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com