Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Maryville Portrait Photography - The Whaley Family

We love to hear updates from our past wedding clients.  We LOVE it even more when the updates involve them having babies. But one thing that we’ve noticed is that some of our clients from the past are shocked to learn that we don’t JUST do wedding photography! Amy commented on something I posted of Facebook recently and said that she didn't know we did family photos. Sure do!
 
We did Amy and Jeremy’s wedding back in 2003 and now they have two adorable little boys!  Colton and Dillon were so much fun to do this session with! The only bad thing is that they are so close in ages to our girls that Amy wanted to play Miss Matchmaker . Ixnay on the atchmakingmay!  Cute boys or not… keep ALL boys away from my daughters!  :)

Here are a few favorites from their session:


Dillon had some great expressions throughout the session.



And Colton was just a ball of cuteness.



Kissy face!



We found a cool rock at the Maryville Greenbelt that had a hole in it. The kids loved sneaking peaks at me on the other side (and Danielle got some unflattering photos of me all sprawled out on the ground that you won't see).



I bring out the best in kids.



I swear, I have the best job in the world!



Brothers. Yep, I'm going to have to keep my girls locked up until they are at least 30.





I did a few with just Mom and Dad... it's been 6 years since I photographed them last!



One happy family (under a super-stinky, but beautiful, ginkgo biloba tree).



No photographers were harmed in the making of this photo.



Boys will be boys.



Just out for a stroll.


Later,
Wes

Coming next: Robinella's photo session!

1 comments:

Jamie Weiss said...

So that's why it is always so stinky over there! The ginko biloba tree! I just thought the city was always laying down fresh manure right before all of my sessions. LOL!

Cute pictures are always worth dealing with the smell, though! : )

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com