Thursday, December 17, 2009

Knoxville Engagement Photography - Katie + Will

Our last engagement session of the year. Man, that sounds weird to me. Where did 2009 go? It doesn't matter, I guess. All that does matter is that we had a rockin' good time with Katie and Will in downtown Knoxville. We were cutting up and laughing the whole session with these two. I bet their May 2010 wedding at Whitestone Inn will be an absolute blast!

Here are a few of our favorites from their session...


Katie and Will, you two better watch for pedestrians!



I <3 this one!!



There was a wee bit of fall color still around.







Everybody, sing-along! ~Row, row, row your boat...~



Katie got a little, um, frisky. ;)







It's not trespassing if they leave the door open, right?



We just couldn't pass up the grunge of this place.





There's something surreal about this scene to me.



Kissy-face!





:)



Mom always told me not to play in the middle of the street, but sometimes you just have to.



I don't remember what Will said, but I'm sure it was funny. ;)


Later,
Wes

Coming next: A Christmas greeting from us to you! :)

1 comments:

Katie said...

We had such a fun time during our session! And we LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos!!! Thanks :)

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com