Monday, November 23, 2009

Maryville Family Photography - The Cox Family

Now, back to more fall family photos! We donate several sessions throughout the year to various organizations to use in silent auctions and one of our favorites is Fort Craig School in Maryville. Last year, the winner of the Ft. Craig auction was the school's librarian, Betsy. She was in search of some great family portraits so we met up at the Maryville Greenbelt for some fun.

Here are some of our favorites:


One big happy family.



The newlyweds, Seth and Katie.





Betsy and Kim's kids, Charlie, left, and Katie.





Still in love. :)




Thank you Betsy and your lovely family!

Like I mentioned above, we donate several sessions every year so if you know of any groups that are having a fundraiser, feel free to contact Danielle with the details!

Later,
Wes

PS: Spam sucks. And no, I have nothing against the canned "meat" product found on aisle 4 at Kroger. Somehow or other, our blog has been picked up by a spambot (or whatever they're called) and our comments section is being bombarded with spam. I'm notified whenever we receive a comment so I am able to clean them up as soon as they are posted, but I'm afraid one or two might slip through the cracks. And while I may be wrong, you loyal blog readers may really want to know about the latest male enhancements, Russian mail-order brides, Chinese herbal teas to prevent gum decay, etc., I've decided to turn on the word verification feature for now. I hate those things, mainly because they're a pain to read and one more obstacle when you're online.

I do apologize for the inconvenience. We love LOVE LOVE the comments you all post, so please keep them coming. :)

Coming next: The McCloud family's session in Maryville.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you see any spam for Russian mail order grooms, K?

Anonymous said...

Er, sorry, that was me...Auntie Rak.

Anonymous said...

You know I will be hitting you up to donate to our school as well!!! I didn't know you did that! Jodi

Beth C. said...

Love the one with the blue stairs.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com