Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Maryville Children Photography - Wyatt's Fall Session

Buckle up and prepare to be blown away by cuteness! A week and a half ago we met up at Maryville College with young Wyatt and his folks for a beautiful fall session. We caught the colors right at their prime and Wyatt was a very willing participant. I don't think we've ever photographed a more cooperative and smiley 5-month-old!


Aren't they a good-looking family?



And a happy family!



What a stinkin' cutie!



At 5 months, he's already bothered by his parent's public displays of affection. That usually doesn't hit kids until they're in their preteens, right? ;)



Parents, please feed your children before our sessions. Leaves might be good in fiber, but come on!



I absolutely love this one.



Okay, this one too. :)



Flying high with dad.





Smoochies!





Seriously people... get the kid a Big Mac or something! ;)



I don't remember if I was upside down or if Wyatt was.



Big eyes.


And it's that time of year that if you see me and I'm dirty, there's a good chance I just came from a portrait session...

I noticed when we got back to the car that I was covered in mud, dirt, and grass stains. Jeans, elbows of my shirt, sneakers. Yep, I do it all for our awesome clients!


Thanks Wyatt (and Brittany and Chris) for being such a good sport!

Later,
Wes

Coming next: Our attempt at taking pictures of our own family.

2 comments:

Rachael Allex said...

The colors of the leaves are awesome! What a beautiful family and cute baby :) These pictures are great!

Jenna Bryant said...

Good Job Hopes! :) every one is so stinkin' adorable! I like the ones with his tongue sticking out and the ones where he's eating things lol

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com