Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lilly at 18 Months

Oh sweet little Lilly, how fun it is to watch her grow! If you've followed our blog for a while, you'll probably recognize the cuteness that is Lilly. We've photographed her journey to the grand old of age of 18 months starting way back when she was just three months old, then again at six months, and when she turned one. My how she has grown! Last week we met the family at their Clinton home for another fun playful session with this charming little lady.


We started off by playing in her toy house.



Isn't she pretty?



"Accio... teddy bear!" Sorry... I've read too many Harry Potter books.



TickleFight!



The kid is a natural. I didn't even have a chance to pose her this way. She just put that little hand on the wagon, keys in the other, and struck a pose.



I don't know what's so funny. Chris always wears hats like that.



You'd make this face too if you were less than a foot from a bubble machine.



I absolutely adore these next three.



A beauty...



and a cutie!





"Get your motor runnin'..."



You look mahvelous darling!


Thanks to Lilly's mom and pop for letting us be the family documentarian! :)

Wes

Coming soon: Gee, I really don't know. I've got some new photos of our girls to share if I can ever find the time to edit them. I'm working on a bazillion wedding albums right now, and this coming weekend we have another wedding at Central Baptist Church of Bearden. So who knows what will end up next? We'll all just have to wait and be surprised!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I love them! She looks so big though...it's going too fast! Great job as always...

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com