Monday, April 13, 2009

Kristy+Beau: Engagement

Last week we met up with one of our May couples for a little urban engagement session. We started out at Volunteer Landing with Kristy and Beau and then moved to downtown Knoxville and UT. Fun day! And we walked away some really cool images. Here are a few of my faves...


Kristy and Beau brought their pooches along for a few.







The world's smallest bouquet.



How sweet.



Aarrrgh! The dreaded fish-hook!



I had U2s "Desire" from Rattle and Hum in my head the rest of the day.





Getting all "model-y".





We found some cool steps with some curvy iron railing to play with.







This my my favorite alley in Knoxville. Funny, that's something you don't say every day.







They call this "The Dolphin". I don't ask questions of our couples... I just shoot what they ask me to. ;)


That's it for now. Leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Wes

ps: Voting is still open... :)

Best of the wtnzfox43.com HOT LIST Nominated: Best Photographer in Knoxville

3 comments:

Karen Ziemkowski said...

Saw the link posted on Facebook and I came to check it out! Your work is beautiful. I especially love the one in the green stairway and the "desire" photo, as well as the second one (very intimate... and great texture!). Such gorgeous images!!

Wes Hope said...

Thanks Karen!

Stooksbury Photography said...

Saw a link from Dixie Pixel. Love your work. Thanks for sharing your awesome photos.

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com