Friday, April 10, 2009

Jenna+Josh: Engagement

How about a little fun at the lake? Last week we hung out with Jenna and Josh for some fun engagement photos at Louisville (Tennessee, not Kentucky) Point Park. It was sunny out, but a little too cold for them to jump in the water for me. :) We had good time though and I'm looking forward to their June wedding! Here are a few favorites from our session...


The cute couple.



I stole this bench for them. Well, borrowed I guess. I didn't actually remove it from the park.



They did agree to walk out into the water for me though. I thought it would be fun to get a serious, "American Gothic", type pose while standing in the lake. I know, I'm crazy. It's all about being different, right? And I guarantee that Jenna and Josh don't have any other photos of them all dressed up and ankle deep in the Tennessee River. :)



I had to keep this one... the old fella in the boat just kept creeping around watching us.



LOVE the red shoes!





From the lake we headed off to a nearby old warehouse to play. Hey, it's not trespassing unless somebody yells at you.



The perils of wearing a tie... you can never get away from your lady. Wait, that's not always a bad thing.



I love it when I say, "climb those pallets" and the couple just say "okay" and do it. :)



I told you... I dig those bright red shoes.




That's all for now! Check back soon. I have some great photos of our girls to share. And another cool engagement session I'm working on.

Wes

ps: Today was supposed to be the last day to vote for Knoxville's Hottest Photographer, but they apparently decided to extend the deadline until May 1st. So that means you still have time to cast your vote and choose us as Knoxville's "hottest"!!

Best of the wtnzfox43.com HOT LIST Nominated: Best Photographer in Knoxville


Thanks to all that have voted so far!!

0 comments:

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com