Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rebecca+Wes: Wedding Teaser

Here's a quick preview from last Saturday's wedding of Rebecca and Wes (not me, another guy :). They were married at Farragut Christian Church and had the reception at Fox Den. It was a cool affair. Enjoy this little teaser* and hopefully I'll have a full blog post next week.


Talk about a nice looking couple...



-Gorgeous.-



The usual suspects.



Farragut Christian Church had a bunch of little nooks for us to shoot from.





A little "Rocky Top" square dancing.


*Teaser? Yep, part of the plan for the changes to the blog is to get a little teaser post up within a few days of each wedding. Why? To whet your appetite and make you thirsty for more!! All part of my evil plan. :)

Also, I'm trying out my cutlines below the photos now. The old layout looked better with then above the images, but now I'm not so sure. Feel free to let me know what you think!

-Wes

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new initiative of getting some pics up! I will admit I stalked the blog since Monday just to see if anything went up. You've definitely have me wanting to see more! You guys did a great job and can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

I must admit you guys are great TEASER. You and Danielle did an amazing job from the beginning to end. Rebecca did a great job in selecting her photographer for her wedding day and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!

Mom of Four said...

Wow, these pictures look great! I really appreciated how well the two of you went with the flow of the wedding and reception. I can not wait to see the rest of the pictures -- they are works of art!
Kim (Wes's sister)

Wes Hope said...

Thank you so much! We have a crazy weekend ahead of us with two out of town trips, but I should have the rest of the photos done next week!! I hope you all can wait that long. :D

Anonymous said...

Just your blog stalker here (yes, I'll admit it....I have a problem...I check your blog daily for updates). I like the teaser! It will take some time to get used to the captions being below the photos but I'd rather have them there than not at all. Can't wait to see what else you guys have coming.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com