Saturday, March 22, 2008

Daffy About Daffodils

As promised, here are some favorites from our little family session Thursday afternoon. Danielle's aunt has a field in Walland and it's full of blooming daffodils right now. Spring is here for sure (I even mowed the yard yesterday! I can't believe it's already time to mow :( )







This is Maddie's little pose every time she does something special, like going down the slide by herself. She gets her modesty from her mother.




I thought this was kind of dreamy.


And a few of Danielle and her 4-month belly (Hi Junior!)






Maddie is the worst assistant ever! She couldn't hold the reflector, she stared blankly at me when I asked her to had me my 85, and she kept running through the frame. You just can't find good help these days.


And my favorite!


That's it for now. Sorry for the brief hiatus for a week. Hopefully up next will be another maternity session that we're heading down to Athens for today.

Catch you later!

-Wes

ps: We hope that you have a happy and blessed Easter!!!

3 comments:

Chris Mielke said...

Really like 1 and 2. Tyler and Alexa don't help much at all. Tyler is too busy hamming and I'm always afraid he will drop a lens. He was playing with the D300 today while in Eureka Springs, AR. He loved it, I was petrified.

nancyhellsten said...

I love the last one. THAT is just super sweet.

Sandra said...

The last one is awesome!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com