Friday, November 15, 2013

Maryville Engagement Photography - Morgan + Jacob

Long time, no see friends! Life is keeping Danielle and I busy, but we're still photographing sessions. Today we wanted to share a recent engagement shoot for one of our 2014 weddings. Meet Jacob and Morgan, a super fun couple who we photographed at a friend's house in Walland.

Aren't they cute?

Everyone sing with me now… "sittin' on the dock of the bay…"


They brought Jacob's little boy, Grayson, along for a few photos too.

Oops!

I thought that was their phone number at first.

Little shy guy. :)

I swear, if artsy sun flare every goes out of style, I'm a up a creek. I love this!


Morgan is going to be a stunner on her wedding day.

Thank you Morgan and Jacob! We can't wait until the wedding!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com