Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Maryville Newborn Photography - Jackson is here!

I have a confession to make. I've been a lazy blogger. Well, more like a busy blogger. I've taken a day job (I'll save that for another post in a few weeks) and haven't taken the time to get the blog updated. Which stinks because this cutie pie you're about to view is 2 months old... And I'm just now getting his newborn photos up! Oh well… great photos are timeless, right?

Remember the last post, Amanda's maternity session? Well, just a few days after that blog post, she gave birth to little Jackson. We did the maternity session just in the knick of time! So here he is world... Jackson!

He's dreaming of kissing pretty girls.

I try to keep the sessions entertaining, but I guess you just can't please everyone.

Sound asleep.

His big sister, Ellie Kate, loves him just a little.

I'm not great at the cutesy newborn in cutesy hats photos, but this one is pretty stinking cute.



The whole family. Mike and Amanda and their beautiful kiddos.



The Thinker. Or the stinker depending on the contents of this diaper.

Congratulations Bishop family! It's amazing seeing your family grow!

-Wes

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! You are absolutely right, great photos are timeless.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com