Friday, October 12, 2012

Maryville Portrait Photography - Lila is One!

Sweet little Lila makes another appearance on our blog today. She recently turned one and is just as precious and beautiful as ever. It's been amazing watching her grow this year (see her last session here). And at the end of the session, her cousin Annagrace (who we photographed last month, joined us for some fall photos. It was such a fun session!

Such a cutie!

I should sell this one to Radio Flyer.

The ingenuity of a one-year-old.

What a beauty.

This is how we prevent eyes being gouged.

She loves standing and walking now.

Mom and Dad hopped in for a couple.

It's always nice seeing our wedding couples grow into families.

Baby steps.

Welcome Annagrace to the session!

Lila: "Here. Have this leaf."

Annagrace: "No thanks. I want that bow!"

"Why are you so happy?"

Lila: "Can you believe they're going to make us sit in here?"

Annagrace: "Seriously?"

Annagrace: "This isn't so bad! It's like a roller coaster! Wheeee!!!"

Lila: "I hate roller coasters!"

Lila: "Let's just make silly faces. They'll get us out of here faster!"

Lila: "That's it! I'm breaking out!! I can't take it any more!!"

Annagrace: "I think I'm getting a case of Pumpkin Butt."

"Mommy, I'll give you this bow if you get me out of this pumpkin!"

I know. I'm crazy. Forgive the silly commentary. I couldn't help it. Those pumpkin photos crack me up.

Thank you Lila! Congratulations on being a one year old!! And thanks for hanging out Annagrace. :)

2 comments:

Beth Collins said...

Love Love Love!! Puckered up in a Pumpkin=so stinkin' cute!!!

Kate Borders said...

We are good friends with Dawn and Curt so have been enjoying your photography ever since their wedding. You take amazing pictures and these captions are the BEST! My husband and I are sitting here with tears rolling down our faces from laughing :) Great job!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com