Monday, September 17, 2012

Maryville Portrait Photography - Annagrace at 9 Months

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's amazing watching our clients grow. We've had the honor to photograph little Annagrace since she was a newborn and now she's a feisty little nine months old (see her six month photos here). We met recently at the Maryville Greenway for a standing, crawling session.

Such a cutie!

Standing. Ish.



Tiiiiiiiiimmmberrrrrr!

Baby photographer tactics.

She's styling.

Oh, this one cracks me up. She switched over to Rage Baby for just a split second while she shook her beads. And I caught it!

Off road.

Such a doll.

"It's not you; it's me."

When they get to the crawling stage, this is what we see a lot of.

Reading under a willow tree.

Bye!

Thank you Annagrace! See you in a few months when I'm chasing you around during your one year session!

1 comments:

Beth Collins said...

Love the boots! And the ones with the elephant-so cute!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com