Friday, January 20, 2012

Knoxville Portrait Photography - Lauryn + Josh

Greetings everyone! I hope you're ready for a great weekend. I thought I'd end the week with a sweet engagement session I photographed last weekend. Lauryn and Josh aren't getting married until June, but they needed some photos for some Save the Date cards, so we went ahead and did their engagement session now. It was a little chilly at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens and even chillier once we got the wind swept alleys of the downtown Knoxville, but these two were troopers. And we walked away with some beautiful photos!

Hey, when's your wedding again? ;)




Aren't they cute?


I always blurt out stuff on engagement sessions to see how well the couple takes direction. So when I said, "now jump!" I was pleasantly surprised when these two starting hopping up and down. That tells me I can get them to do anything on the wedding day. [insert evil "mwahahaha" here]






Danielle sat this session out with one of her horrible migraines, so I had to pick up the slack and catch some sun flare. Hey, who do you think taught her how to shoot it in the first place?




About halfway through the session, Josh says, "you know, this isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!" Not to be too blunt about it, but DUH! I'm telling you to make out with your woman! It doesn't get any better than that. The guys are always skeptical going into engagement sessions, but after a few minutes of smooching they're always having fun. :)




Just don't try and turn right.






Flaretastic!


We wanted to play with the shadows a bit (mainly to warm up in the sun), but I'm a little ashamed to admit how many attempts it took us to get something like this. I think the cold had seeped into our brain stems by that point. Regardless, I thought this was pretty cute.


Thanks so much Lauryn and Josh!! I can't wait to photograph the wedding in a few months!

-Wes

1 comments:

Laura said...

I didn't know this until yesterday, but these guys are friends of one of my co workers. My co worker saw our fall pictures and referred her friends to hope photo! Yay!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com