Monday, October 31, 2011

Knoxville Senior Photography - Megan

I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again… we love photographing high school seniors! Megan's mom called us a few weeks ago and said that Megan was really wanting senior photos that were different than the traditional thing. I'm glad they called us! :) Megan's family has a beautiful home in Halls and we took full advantage of the pretty woods around it.











Love this one!






We had to get a few with her horse, Sally.


Who proceeded to photobomb the session.


But sometimes it was okay. ;)










Thank you Megan! Congratulations on your last year in high school!!

2 comments:

deecable987 said...

Love the ones that was with the horse. Beautiful as always.

Lisa said...

Great shots. I had missed this post and I didn't realize until last week that you shot Megan's Sr. Photos. Really love the shots with Sally. Megan is so cool. Bet it was a fun shoot.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com