Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Special Announced

Hey folks! Long time, no post! Danielle and I have been out of town the last week and a half on a working vacation. We were hired to photograph a wedding on St. Thomas for a couple from Georgia and they paid us with a cruise to the wedding. I know, tough life. I'll have some of those beautiful wedding photos up soon, but first it's been all business since we've been back. And with the cool weather knocking on our door we realized that it's time to announce our fall portrait special!

Drumroll please…



These are going to all be done by Danielle and myself. Brittany and Danielle are so busy with their side business, Exposed Boudoir, that I'm jumping back in on the portrait side of Hope Photography. Call or email now… these spots fill up quick! I can't wait to play in the leaves!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com