Monday, July 19, 2010

Maryville Portrait Photography - Cameron

I know I just updated the ole blog on Friday, but I had to go ahead and share some favorites from a toddler session with little Cameron. This little guy is a ball of energy (of course, what 2.5 year old isn't?) and I had tons of fun chasing him all over the campus of Maryville College!


Note: Kids love sticks. Grandparents, pay attention… you don't need to spoil your grandkids with a million toys. Sticks, boxes, rocks… they're the perfect gift. We couldn't get this stick away from Cameron, so don't be surprised if you see it in most of the photos. :)



I mean, I can't blame him… what's not to love about sticks? They can be magic wands...



Microphones...



Gifts...



And photographer deterrents! (Don't worry, no photographers, or sticks for that matter, where harmed in the making of this photo.)



He's so stinkin' cute!



And kind of reminds me of a young Haley Joel Osment.










One happy family!



Oops, I take that back… sticks aren't nearly as cool as Dad's Blackberry! :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Wes

Coming next: Kinsley's portrait session!

1 comments:

Robin C. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the lil snarled up nose pic!! Such a cutie patootie!!

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com