Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Knoxville Wedding Photography : Suzi + Matt 05.22.10

Yowzas! Wedding season is going hot (literally!) and heavy! Today we want to share some photos from the wedding of Matt and Suzi at Sacred Heart Cathedral with a rocking reception at the beautiful Hunter Valley Farm. Here are a few of our favorites!


Another beautiful bouquet by our friend Lisa Foster.



Playing the role of groom, Matt!







Deep breath in, deep breath out, deep breath in...



Danielle nailed this one! A view of the ceremony from the doors at the back of the church. One of my all-time favorites from the day.



I'm not sure what was said, but I'm sure it was funny! (That's for you Rebecca! Sorry everyone else… inside joke with one of our past brides. ;p)



Simple, yet elegant.





Danielle likes to hide in the bushes.



Suzi makes for a pretty bride, huh?



The whole crew.











I offered $20 for them to jump in… no takers.



"Say cheese!"



I loved grandpa's shades!







Wedding paparazzi!!



Some shadowy ring play. (Or "Orbit.")



Chachacha!



Daddy's little girl. *sniffle*



Bam! How's that for an epic sunset?



Um, Matt, it's usually the chick that kicks her foot up.



Oh well, I guess he's so happy he's skips.



The great sorority sing-along!



We ran into one of our 2007 couples at the wedding, Mark and Alisa! You can check out their blog post here (check out how small the photos were back then!).



Umm…



~Don't stop… believin'…~



Hey, smoke if you got 'em.



This dude was *really* into the song (no, he's not mad).





You. Me? No. You? Yeah. Me. Uh huh. You.



You've seen the Sprinkler, the Running Man, the Charlie Brown, the Lawnmower… I know present, the "Bowler".



Saying goodnight.


Thanks Suzi and Matt! I hope you both had a wonderful honeymoon!

And to everyone else… stay tuned! I'm trying to get caught up as fast as I can.

-Wes

Coming next: Katie and Will's Whitestone Inn wedding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wes!!!!
Once again...... breath taking pictures of the flowers and such a cool ring shot! That may just win an award my friend!!.... and the stained glass cross shot was amazing!! I am a fan of Wes Hope!!! Thanks for sharing! Such a cute couple! See you soon- Lisa Foster

Unknown said...

Wow--I loved the cross shot too--so neat! Good one, D. :)

Jamie Hahn said...

Wes and Crew,
I love these pictures! The orbit ring shot..brillant! I also loved the bridal bouquet shot with the tile. You captured it all!

Jamie Hahn

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com