Friday, November 14, 2008

Cole's Fall Session

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting. I mentioned in the last post how crazy life is for us right now. So we decided to try and alleviate some of the chaos and get out of the state for a few days. We needed some family time to reconnect and recharge our batteries. Don't worry, I brought work with me. When I'm not letting Maddie pile drive me or holding Amelia so Danielle can catch a breathe, I'm pounding away on the laptop.

First up in what I hope is a series of blog posts (internet connection is spotty at best... I literally have to hold the ethernet connection to a funky old modem, hold one leg to the east, and cross my eyes to get online) is young Cole. We had a fun session at Maryville College recently trying to get the little stinker to smile. Danielle was jumping up and down on my back, blowing bubbles in my ear and everything else she could think of that would get little Cole to grin and cause me pain. We love having fun on these little play dates with the kiddos.

So enjoy a few of our favorites from hanging out with super cool Cole...

He had some great faces. I think this means he either likes pumpkins or wants to throw the thing at me.




A little pumpkin drumming.


Rowrrr!!!






Such a serious little guy when he wants to be.


"Hey! Where are the leaves coming from?"


God Bless you.




"Are we done yet?"


What a stinkin' cutie!


Give a boy a stick and make him a true happy camper.


That's all for now! More posts should follow (if the internet connection holds up).

-Wes

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one above the "serious" picture looks like he's doing the Cabbage Patch. Great shots.

Blog Archive

Visitors

Search Our Blog

© Hope Photography - All content on this website is copyrighted. Don't be an image thief! Contact owner for usage agreements: info@hope-photo.com